AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

15 day weather
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Kidsdad
Posted 5/14/2014 10:10 (#3869660 - in reply to #3869565)
Subject: RE: 15 day weather & rant on other things

30 Miles Northwest of Columbus Ohio

Most of what relayed to you is from models.

If you look back 10 days to 8 months you will see Weatherbell has been on the money. The long range forecast they put out has been accurate but when the models switch on any forecast the forecasters are left hanging and looks like they were hatched on a rock. This is sorta like farming when you say,"I should have seen that coming" or, "what was I thinking" or that sure blindsided me" or "why didn't I see that sick calf". All forecasters that I know of really missed the hurricane forecast last summer. Weatherbell missed it also but was right on the mark, on snow amounts, and intensity of the cold,this last winter, and this spring how the lakes area may not have a summer, and how difficult it will be to raise a crop. Joe Bastardi said, humbly, two years ago that he thought the next three winters would progressively get colder with more snow than the previous. In other words, bad, badder, baddest.   This coming winter appears to be an equal or colder than last year (I will give an accurate forecast in one year). I can go on here but am going to stop short of the gaining & losing rights of freedom & property. We are living in the most exciting times of all of Bible history. I know I am going to far now. I will stop.

WE HAVE CLIMATE CHANGE but not the way the world thinks. It is getting COLDER, and we need to adapt our planting and lifestyles to that. We may see food shortages, and have already seen fuel shortages because they have a mind set of it is going to be warmer and have not ramped up the power grid, pipelines, and such.  then IT WILL GET WARMER. That is the normal, trends, seasons,

When you try to predict any thing in the future, you are always wrong from the smallest degree to a large degree. When we look at forecast it is more of a trend and not truth. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)