AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze 4900 Planter: Pursuing Legal Remedy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

WFL Farms
Posted 5/14/2014 07:15 (#3869345 - in reply to #3869279)
Subject: RE: Kinze 4900 Planter: Pursuing Legal Remedy

I think it is good when people come on this site and tell us about problems with their equipment. At least we know we are not the only ones to have this problem as the dealer would say. We bought a new 3600 ASD planter with ISO last year and had nothing but problems with the ISO. That wasn't ready to come to market either. We haven't used the planter yet this year but I hope the updates help. We also had problems with the frame rubbing the channel that the rollers run up and down in after you unfold it. We adjusted those rollers on that cam as much as we could one way and it looks like they need more. The planter is still not 100% square so it dog tracks. Dad thinks that the frame or something wasn't welded straight. The book says you are suppose to rotate the planter with it sitting on the hook. My old one I could do that. If I rotate this one on the hook the units will hit the tires. So now I have to set it on the hook after I rotate it and if I or my hired help forget to lift it up off the hook before it is rotated my tires will be ruined. I am not completely satisfied with this planter either. I think IowaGrainFarmer has good reason to be upset.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)