AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cab for polaris ranger
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Fingers77
Posted 3/10/2014 10:08 (#3745110 - in reply to #3745032)
Subject: RE: Cab for polaris ranger

I thought about it long and hard before I sunk money into my Ranger's cab. I decided against a vinyl windshield for two reasons. First, I have heard they are easy to scratch, and second I want to leave the windshield on in the spring and fall when it is chilly, and I will probably have to get a plastic back windshield also. I opted for the one with the vents at the bottom. Websites I looked on say that a front windshield only causes dirt build up behind the windshield (another reason to have the vents in the bottom of the windshield). It took a few weeks for the manufacturer to make it, but when I received it, it is a really nice cover.

This is the one I purchased:

http://www.4x4utv.com/product/2009-polaris-ranger-4x4-full-cab-encl...

It fits pretty good, it took a while to get it fit properly, just a little snug at the cab roof, but once I got it aligned it opens and closes pretty easily. It is definitely better than being in the cold. Not as tight as a full cab, but it's like 1/4 the cost. Some wind gets in, but it is not that bad if you are dressed for the cold. A heater might make it pretty nice in there. The cab is pretty thick nylon, it has plastic zippers, but they seem good quality, more like marine zippers. The windshield fits well also. The doors have velcro straps to keep them rolled open if it is a warm day.

So far so good.

2012 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)