AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If farming is so bad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

coochief
Posted 10/11/2013 21:00 (#3378365 - in reply to #3378302)
Subject: RE: If farming is so bad

SE MT

Yes and No,  I see your point but I think your kinda painting with a wide brush.   Some farmers yes have it real good and complain alot and don't have to break a sweat too often.  But on the other hand, myself included break a sweat several times everyday and deal with financial stress' and lots of times of the year put in 80 plus hour weeks sometimes more.  Don't get to plan out my weekends like some of the city 9-5er folks.    I've seen some of these so-called clock punchers that couldn't pack water to me on a good day, and they don't have to take there work home with them at the end of the day, etc...         So this deal works both ways!
       But I can agree that it is annoying to listen to a fatcat complain about how rough there life is when markets go into a tailspin, seems they forget awful quickly about the good times.        Again, though if farming was so easy everybody is welcome to get a loan and go get after it.    I reread you post and you did use the word "most" so don't take my comments to harshly.     I wish everybody the best and you do need to enjoy what you do for a living! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)