AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LandLord Request - Biblical, Rest land every 7 yrs? No crop ~
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

No Till 2
Posted 5/4/2013 16:22 (#3079710 - in reply to #2938295)
Subject: Re: LandLord Request - Biblical, Rest land every 7 yrs? No crop ~

“I'm considering the wishes of the landlord and thinking, if push comes to shove, resting one 7th of the land each yr - but, my biggest concern is weed control and ensure it meets the biblical sense, of what the landlord believes ~
Other rebuttle, info or suggestings / tips?
TIA” -----
- Chris –
>>>>>>
Resting a portion every year is the fundamental concept behind summer fallowing a portion every year that many farmers religiously followed for years around here. This is not keeping a Sabbath year for YHWH anymore than going to a 501 c3 “church” on a Sunday is the keeping of YHWH’s Sabbath Day.

Personally I believe that the Words of Yahshua are very relevant for today and that the Commandments of YHWH are valid today and perpetual. The Sabbath day is the 7th day of the week, not the Roman counterfeit instituted by Constantine. All of the disciples and 1st century followers of Yahshua kept the Sabbath day holy as it is commanded in the 4th commandment.

The passage in Romans 14 was not even about the 7th day vs the 1st day as there were no first day followers of Messiah when Paul was alive. There were however two calendar systems in play at that time that rendered the annual Sabbath days to be fall upon different days between these two calendars=== some years.

Yahshua gave direct approval to the, (mostly unknown today), calendar system that was in conflict with the “Jews” calendar. That is clearly seen when He order His disciples to “make ready the Passover” and then kept that “I have greatly desired to keep this Passover” with them---the day before the “Jews” Passover---upon which He was crucified. The calendar system kept by the followers of Yahshua that lived in the “wilderness”----like where He often went and where John the Immerser was often found, is what I am referring to. On the year of the crucifixion, the desert calendar rendered the Passover one day before the Pharisees calendar.

“Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” ~ Yahshua

Shabbat Shalom
May the Prince of Shalom guide you and His peace be with you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)