AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best Tablet Option
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

michael3130
Posted 5/2/2012 10:36 (#2365227 - in reply to #2363888)
Subject: Re: Best Tablet Option

Iowa
I created a Crop & Equipment Management application on Force.com and that is by farm what I use the most. We keep track of everything you can think of per farm / field and then have dynamic dashboards which update as you enter information. (Planting acres, corn / corn, hybrid %, avg yield, etc)

Next, is dropbox. I keep all my farm spreadsheets, PDFs, docs, etc in here and its with me no matter where i am at.

Marketing, Farm News, Tractorhouse, GPS boundary app, & Weather are some of the others.

If for some reason you want a keyboard just buy the accessory which turns the iPad into a touch enabled laptop in a way. http://www.zagg.com/accessories/zaggfolio-ipad-3-keyboard-case

For the guy that said that iPad apps are just stretched out as well hasn't used that many then as there are a few that way but there is a clear difference. Sorry to be so blunt. There is a reason why 20/20 created an iPad app and not an android one. The minute you saw Ag companies accomodate Apple's table then u know it has dominated the market as the Ag Scene has been Windows only for the longest time and I am glad to see it changing.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)