AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need Field IQ 2.14 firmware please.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

johndeere76
Posted 3/30/2012 21:33 (#2313707)
Subject: Need Field IQ 2.14 firmware please.

NE Nebraska
Didn't want to update my 750 to v 2.0 yet because I had difficulties with a sprayer on v 2.0 and said it needed to have the field IQ updated. Flow meter wouldn't read at all. Re-installed v1.9 and everything worked normal. Today, had to update to v 2.0 to use the RTX 3 day demo my dealer gave me to see how it does along trees while putting on anhydrous. Updated my Field IQ to v 2.12 and also updated the master switchbox and 12 section box. It then tells me that it's still outdated, needs 2.14. Of course I try to get it to work but it won't open the servo valve from the closed position, tells me "no flow" and then "speed too slow", (was driving about 4 mph). Tried everything but the old 440 was the only way to get anything done now. Good thing it showered and won't work till in the morning, the 440 on my lap wasn't the best. RTX worked fine for one round (waas was working too) and only took about 5 minutes to converge (Standard Convergence) here, way faster than omni last year. Hope to get the update and hopefully get running tomorrow. Thanks in advance for the update.

(CF750ScreenSnap_095_000.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments CF750ScreenSnap_095_000.png (15KB - 55 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)