AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Newbie Cruizer question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ihmanky
Posted 3/6/2012 23:42 (#2272607 - in reply to #2271487)
Subject: Re: Newbie Cruizer question

KY
Well hell. I thought I had you, but allow me to clarify with more mud. Enter top left hand corner of sheet of paper where you would start writing. Facing down, from top of left margin, start "painting" under what setting? Last pass? Record boundary? Im going to be driving the boundary first anyhow. So, top left is entry point. Turn boom on. Spray straight down left side of page to bottom, left turn. Spray across bottom. Left turn now pointing UP. Spray up to top right corner, turn LEFT. Spray top from right to left. Boundary complete. Now that I'm back to top left, I want to start there at the top, one pass towards the center from first pass there, and spray from top to bottom, turning on/off at edge of both left-to-right / or vice versa passes. Working from left side of paper to right until complete inside that boundary I have already sprayed. Also, what if this field may NOT be so square, just use last pass? My main confusion is how to do the boundary and then how to I guess do last pass to do the back and forth yet tie it all together on the same job on that screen so I see complete coverage and accurate acre count.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)