AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Mid-West tour
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

mcupps
Posted 8/7/2011 02:58 (#1899755 - in reply to #1899639)
Subject: Re: My Mid-West tour

Downtown Shell Knob MO Come Visit!
What part of central Missouri??? Marshall? Columbia? And I bet you didn't get to drive one of the ducks. Last time I road the ducks, it was my ninth birthday So they let me drive (in boat mode of course) I can honestly say that driving a duck is better than being president for a 9 year old kid.

KF Farm - 8/6/2011 22:58

i don't know how you all do it down there.

We really don't :( We do try but success is a problem around here :)

But yes I farm some fields that would probably be over 95 percent rock fragment in the 30 inch profile.

Ironically. I planted a field rather close to Branson this year that was probably 95 percent rock fragement in the AP (maybe its just an A horizon, I dont think its ever been plowed) and I custom planted it because I told the guy I would not do it on shares because it would just dry up and die, And I charged him double rate so I could put new disks, seed tubes and firming tips on my planter. And I planted it at a real low population because I knew there was no soil there, and then he Got a popup shower the third week of June that nobody else got, And his corn will be the best corn within a 100 miles.

Edited by mcupps 8/7/2011 04:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)