AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Venting some I guess...A Scam...be careful
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 6/27/2011 11:21 (#1837858 - in reply to #1837197)
Subject: Verizon is not the answer you think it is

Just got off the phone with Verizon customer service after 45 minutes trying to get one of our phones to receive text messages. It won't receive at all from other carriers and is unreliable from Verizon phones. It is a new Iphone 4 that we recently put on. They quit offering customer tech service on weekends, finally said they wrote a ticket for the tech service last week because it was over the level of what they could do on the phone, would call within 48 hours, called back today, got no record of the ticket ever being written, supposedly wrote another today, will call back in 48 hours.....yea I bet.

They have separate rules and regulations for company store sales and private store sales, company stores won't honor warranty if the phone was purchased from a privately owned store. Some of the satisfaction guarantee's don't apply to phones if you got them from a privately owned store. Their on line bill pay is a pita to use, got several extra steps to go through to pay your bill (compared to At&t where we also have some service) Between Topeka and Manhattan my verizon service dropped a call 8 times in approximately 50 miles.

The only one that we've not had trouble with is T mobile. My wife had that when we got married and I am wishing we had stayed with them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)