AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

what to use with Envisio Pro?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

JDBrian
Posted 2/6/2011 09:01 (#1596237 - in reply to #1595599)
Subject: Re: what to use with Envisio Pro?

Dietrich, Idaho and Mountain Home, Idaho
I don't know about the envisio pro since I have never used one but I really like the cruizer for what I use it for so I would think you will like the envizio pro(many more capabilities/upgrades than the cruizer). Not too long ago there were a couple of smartsteer systems for sale on AGTalk+ for $3,500 so that might be a good starting point. One thing I would suggest is to get the e-pro hooked up and try it out a little to see if you think you can get along with it without the autosteer. The first system I bought was a trimble ez guide 500 with ez steer. I thought I would try it without the ez steer to start with and after the first day of trying to follow the lights and offline distance number on the screen I quickly put the ez steer in and haven't had any regrets. That is just my experience. Good luck.

PS: If you want I can get you the contact information of the dealer I bought my raven system from. Just send me an email if you want that info. Also, if you want to find information about the smartsteer just go to raven's website at www.ravenprecision.com they have quite a bit of good info on there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)