AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Since beh and Rich started it......................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MarlandS
Posted 12/18/2010 11:48 (#1492866 - in reply to #1491985)
Subject: Re: Since beh and Rich started it......................

Ellsworth IL
30 years ago it was common thought among the older set that anyone with long ( shoulder length + ) hair or a beard wasn't worth a dime . I know a guy still like that , ofcourse he also thinks that "his" bank having a receptionist that's black is bad for business and doesn't like "those" people handling his money either . I guess everyone has to have something to look down on others about .

While I think multiple piercings and tats all over their body is a stupid waste of money , I try real hard to see beyond those things to see the value of a person . Likewise I also believe in putting forth an appearance in line with the field one is working . I don't care if my banker has a Superman tat on his chest or bicep , or the receptionist at the Doctors Office has a Butthat that can generally only be seen when they are on their own time . Conversely , if I hire guys to build a garage and they are solid tats on their arms and torso , as long as their work is good , I don't care .

I cannot say that someone with tats on their face and hockey pucks in their earlobes won't make me think for a second about doing business with them but, if they have a good professional reputation , it matters little . Besides , don't we all know people who look like model citizens that aren't worth shooting in their line of work .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)