AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TD Ameritrade/Schwab Account
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mr.Grain
Posted 1/22/2024 18:59 (#10588297 - in reply to #10587566)
Subject: RE: TD Ameritrade/Schwab Account

Sideshow - 1/22/2024 10:50

Looking to open a new account with them to move away from my full service broker. Had someone tell me to make sure you answer questions correctly or it won't let you trade options. Guessing this has something to do with risk tolerance or income. Anyone had any experience with that? Also, couldn't find if there are any trade volume restrictions in commodities. I'm not a high volume trader but don't want to have any limits if I can.

Otherwise, if there are any other good online platforms I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

You might want to consider asking full service broker if would let you trade yourself on app at discounted rate. It will provide you benefits in regards to margin and trading in volatile times.

If he won't then consider selling him on the fact that your trades which he will see when you enter them will provide him with ideas that he can pitch to his other clients.

Most firms and trading systems have limits for trade size, position size etc. Your full service broker can get them raised for you whereas online have a tendency to blow out accounts. Remember crude going negative?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)