AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Precision planting Pdm/srm issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Charlann327
Posted 5/1/2021 18:25 (#8982126)
Subject: Precision planting Pdm/srm issues

Southeast PA
Kinze 16 row 3660 with precision deltaforce, vest/vdrive, speedtube, hydraulic generator/alternator.

Planted some the other day. Unfolded to do check some things today turned on monitor and got message Can’t communicate with rows 1-16. SRM block red on diagnose page and rows 1-16 red on diagnose screenAfter checking some things going through checklist in manual I changed the SRM inside the PDM box. This made everything green and working again so thought had fixed it. Shut off tractor and did some things.

Couple hours later turn on tractor/monitor and everything was green at first on diagnose screen but then PDM, Deltaforce, and AUX boxes turned yellow on diagnose screen. This was due to deltaforce supply pressure not showing or showing 0 psi. I walked back and verified hydraulic generator was running. But supply pressure on 20/20 was missing or showing 0 psi. Didn’t have time to check further so proceeded to fold planter and then SRM box went back to red and all rows turned red with same message rows 1-16 cannot communicate on diagnose screen.

I’m thinking the PDM harness maybe bad. I have one ordered but don’t have one to try. Any thoughts/ ideas ?

Edited by Charlann327 5/1/2021 18:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)