AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FarmersEdge VS Agdna?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Farmer 4 ever
Posted 11/15/2020 14:52 (#8608547)
Subject: FarmersEdge VS Agdna?

Quebec, Canada
Hi all, my USB drive got corrupted 2 days before the end of harvest in my Pro 700 display for the combine. Many trials are now lost and a lot of valuable data. Bought a software to retrieve some data from my key but couldn't get much out of it.

This being said I think it's time for me to switch for a software that will allow wireless data transfer. I use the Pro700 for planting and harvesting. All my other displays are 2 FMX and 2 2050 trimble. Tried farmer pro in the past but in order to get my combine data I would have to unlock AFS connect and pay the farmerpro subscription which is kinda stupid. Case IH bought AGDNA so wondering if I unlcok AFSconnect I will have all the Agdna features?

FarmersEdge looks very complete and I like the canplug device to get info from any kind of equipment. Don't really know about the price of all that though. I'm farming around 1600 acres and not really looking to increase my COP by 5$ /acre just for a software....

I'm using Farmworks for retrieving yield data, making planting maps, managing AB lines and calculating my COP. Wish a newer platform could do all that by automatically using my displays info but not sure it is really possible with multiple tractor brands... Really believe Farmworks would be a lot further today if Trimble wouldn't have bought them!

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)