AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well I broke down and ordered post pounder
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 10/16/2020 05:49 (#8548186)
Subject: Well I broke down and ordered post pounder

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Boys and I had been checking out post pounders for skid steers for a couple of years. Pulled the plug on a Montana Driver. We tried to shop local but no dealers within 150 miles didn't care to even give a price or even call back. I had been getting a monthly sales publication out of Montana, called the Traders Dispatch. There was a ad for pounders, fencing tools from a outfit called Specialty Tool & Attachment out of Powell, Wyo. Well I called them last week on Tuesday, however it getting close to 5 p.m. nobody answered the phone. Well the next morning a young fellow called me at 7:45 a.m. and apologized for missing my call. So he and I talked them over, I ended up ordering it. He was going to ship it from factory, figured I would get it quicker as we wanted 2' extensions for it to drive 12' posts. Well I get a text on Friday saying was better deal for him to ship out of his store. He shipped on Thursday. In his text he said he would get a tracking number for me. Well heck if freight company didn't call me this Tuesday wanting to deliver to farm in a couple of hours.

It was sure nice to deal with someone that knew what customer service is about, I also ordered the Cordless Stockade stapler from him as well. There was only one chain store in 150 miles that even stocked one, the kid cut me a better deal than the box store did. It was so refreshing to deal with one person from start to finish on a product that told me how to service it, use it, etc. and finishing the billing and shipping.

I would like to thank all those that gave recommendations on the cordless stapler last month. We will give it a test in a week or so. One thing about that driver there is some steel in it.

(20201014_113838 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20201014_113838 (full).jpg (166KB - 202 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)