AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gall bladder question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Gregor
Posted 9/16/2020 13:56 (#8498965)
Subject: Gall bladder question

East Central Nebraska
So the gall bladder post down below got me thinking? For the past several years at times I suffer pretty good pain just below my right rib. At first I thought I pulled a muscle or some cartilage. It comes and goes and seen several doctors on it. They have done tests and MRI/Catscan?? on it a few times. All was negative. That was a couple years ago. They all thought pulled muscle. They asked if food brought on pain and I really couldn't tie it to food. Fast forward to now, I can eat something and 10 min later I really struggle going about any tasks and just like that it is gone. Also get pain without eating and will all of a sudden go away. Thinking muscles will not do that. After harvest, I was going to go back to the doc but reading below has me hesitant again. Any recommendations. I'd like a diet/life style change and been reading/following closely on here. Just haven't taken the plunge yet. Lately beer is a sure way to fire up some pain. But man, I like beer. I'd like to lose a few pounds. I'm about 5/10 and 210 lbs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)