AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

overweight or obese? Why is obesity so bad?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 8/31/2020 09:19 (#8467639)
Subject: overweight or obese? Why is obesity so bad?

Pittsburg, Kansas

One of the doctors wife and I started listening to early on about a year and a half ago, Dr Ken Berry.

Being overweight is associated with many chronic diseases including but not limited to heart disease, arthritis, various bowel problems like IBS, cancer and a host of others. But association is not cause. According to Dr Berry in the video below obesity is just another disease to add to that list. Obesity is associated with those diseases because it is caused by the same source of the problem. Namely hyperinsulinemia otherwise known as insulin resistance.

A year and a half ago (about Feb 1 2019) wife and I laid in bed, overweight, poor health, and decided we had to do something about it or we would not be doing the motorcycle riding and scuba diving we love in just a few short years because we would not be able to do it. I was already having trouble carrying tanks because of knee pain. But I digress.

Dr Ken Berry was one of a half dozen doctors and researchers (along with Butter Bob Briggs who is neither) we listened to and watched on Youtube that changed our lives for the better. Literally within the first week started turning around essentially all the medical problems we had. Allowed us both to get off all of our numerous medications (other than wife has to take thyroid medicine because she had her thyroid removed), lose weight and gave us our lives back. Backed up our chronological age a good ten years if not more.

This video is a new one by Dr Berry and is geared for the person that is in the situation wife and I were a year and a half ago. Disgusted by where their health is at and wanting to do something but nothing in the past that was tried did much if any help. If you fit that description, this video is for you. He sells NO foo foo juice or supplements or "programs". Just good advice to improve your health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgTJni4Bbtg

John

Bonus: if that peaked your interest here is a brand new good health video by Dr Bret Scher. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zroir7jCMc0&t=1070s  covers a lot of the bad information we get from conventional wisdom.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)