AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray Drone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

RowCrop
Posted 7/5/2020 14:41 (#8355496)
Subject: Spray Drone

IA
I have no expirence with drones though I have always found them interesting and see that they could be useful in the right circumstances. I have been walking through crops to spray around tile upgrights in broad base terraces (where there can be a 3-4 ft gap from the planter going around the upright and weeds come in later in the year) late in the season with a hand pump sprayer. It’s a hot long process that really wears a guy out. If I had a drone capiable of spraying in theory I would think it would be ideal and a good application for what I am doing around uprights or essentially just spot spraying small areas. Anyone have expirence doing anything like this? Do most drones use a phone or tablet as a screen? Can you plan a flight path on any of them or draw on a live feed to make a path? I don’t really know what I need or where to start. I will post a link to one I came across. The $550 price it starts out with seeems very doable but after adding the other packages it is up to over 2k. Assume I probably need everything and still no mention of a controller? Open to any input and being pointed in the right direction. Thanks!

https://arrishobby.com/arris-g06-4-axis-6l-uav-agricultural-spraying...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)