AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

while we are on spray damage and lawyers i have got a question for all of you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bdroh
Posted 6/29/2020 22:45 (#8344371)
Subject: while we are on spray damage and lawyers i have got a question for all of you

sw wisconsin
had a problem back in 2014 with valor sprayed when the beans were coming up on some of the farms, this is a total of 900 acres we are talking about. long story short which this isn't, they never got them sprayed, was on them to get them sprayed finally told them there coming up you need to get these sprayed , well beans up that afternoon they finally got sprayed, needless to say any overlap they killed, any beans up they killed ,bare dirt all year, never even had to spray these the second pass, even come fall combining bare dirt no weeds which is unhearded of around here. talked to the manager in the spring and i said something is not right they are comeing up and dyeing. he checked spray logs everything should be good 45 days later I said I have never seen this clean of a field this long no weeds and unfortunaley no beans . well I have a lawyer finally after 3 years and come to find out they sprayed 4 ounces of gangster which labeled rate is 3 ounces,there defense is that they were rolled and that is why they died. thank god the last farm was a wet bottom and we got it planted called him finishing up and said there talking three inches of rain tonight you need to get these sprayed while you are here they did, with finding out later with 2 ounces of gangster, no problems except what dround out the beans still went 67 bushel to the acre, locally had great beans that year, a lot of 60 bushel farm averages which is excellent. now I am ready to go to court, they have been served and there insurance company thinks they did nothing wrong, there offer was 80k which I laughed at, unfortunately I didn't take pictures because with all the rain I was thinking possibly pitthium or phythora , short story long what are my chances to win this, kept records on the farm to take it to yield weighed on there scale, what I was told by the manager who rode with me combinging in the good farm and the bad ones to take to yield , did everything I was told to do and now its my problem. needless to say I have my own sprayer.needless to say I had my own sprayer before this but I had roundup drift on the neighbor organic 2 acres that cost my insurance company 38000 payed within 10 days I about puked.now I am ready to puke again but I did nothing wrong and off label is off label correct? Let me know your thoughts on this . The person below the manager at the time I called to figure out there spray logs told me it is a slam dunk.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)