AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere Autosteer parts questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

RockyMtnKng
Posted 5/20/2020 15:32 (#8269702)
Subject: Deere Autosteer parts questions

Manson IA
So bare with me... New to the steering world and we run older equipment. We would like to get steering on the tillage tractor to start into precision stuff. I've been doing a bunch of reading but still a bit confused. For this question I'll stick to just Greenstar stuff (i've looked at lots of others).

So basically we have a 4955 (our primary tillage tractor) that came with an ATU200 on it. The previous owner used the tractor to plant and used autosteer with the ATU but he kept the receiver and monitor. I believe all we need to add to this tractor is a receiver and monitor to get autosteer to function correct?

I've been looking at deere 2600 monitor but not sure if just the monitor or if any special "unlocks" are needed? Like swath control? Could this monitor also be used in the combine (9500) for yield? We have nothing in the combine currently.

Been looking at starfire 3000 because I believe we will be just using the free SF1 for what we want/need for the foreseeable future, and it looks like the ITC's for steering will only work until the end of the year.

Any input is welcome!

TIA!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)