AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IPad Pro
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Original Greaser Bob
Posted 5/17/2020 16:37 (#8263113)
Subject: IPad Pro

Altoona, WI
I recently purchased an iPad Pro despite having reservations. I have used them before, never seriously, and have never been impressed with them. This purchase was one where I decided that I needed to get with the times since the trend seems to be going toward mobile devices and I have learned over the years that if a person does not keep up with trends, you fall behind to the point that it is very difficult to catch up. Anyhow, I bought the 12.9” model, got the case with built in keyboard, and the Pencil. I regret buying the expensive keyboard case as I have found the on screen keyboard more than sufficient. The Pencil is simply splendid! But what really does the trick is I found an old Bluetooth mouse, connected it to the iPad, and lo and behold, a cursor appears! I think I am now ready to allow my desktop to die and will not miss it terribly. This tablet has tremendous power and I can do anything with it that I use my desktop for. I am finding apps that are way better on here than the desktop. I think developers are spending more time innovating for these now than desktop class computers. Highly recommend one of these!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)