AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader Insight, Nav II, Trimble 432 guidance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Wile e coyote
Posted 5/17/2020 12:28 (#8262555)
Subject: AgLeader Insight, Nav II, Trimble 432 guidance

Greensburg, IN
Have two tractors setup with this system. Getting my RTK base station signal from a friends base 4 miles away. Both of us have never had any problems over the years of use. This year a problem has started to occure. My tillage-manure hauling tractor has worked perfect. My planting tractor will start drifting off line and sometimes it will "catch" itself and go back to the guidance line, other times will continue to drift untill I jerk the wheel back to the line and engage the auto steer again. This tractor is auto steer ready and the tillage tractor has the external steering valve. My friend is having the same issue on his Cat 55 planting tractor. There are no defaults that come up or I can't see where my CRM number is dropping down. It usually runs between 97-100%. The DGPS box at the top left corner of the Insight will stay in all capital letters. I have between 12-15 sats locked in all the time.Thought about switiching the 432 reciever and/or the Insight from the tillage tractor to see if this helps. Thought I would ask for help before I started doing alot of switching of equipment (whip antenna, 432 reciever, Insight and maybe the Nav II). Thanks for any and all replies
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)