AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bone on bone painful knees
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 5/9/2020 08:22 (#8244956)
Subject: Bone on bone painful knees

Pittsburg, Kansas

If a person is having knee problems they might want to listen to this video. It is a terribly long video about a Hollywood stunt guy. If you want to just skip to the part about the knees go to about minute 22 or 23 for the part about the knees. Then if it sounds interesting you can listen to all or part of the rest of the interview. That way you will not waste your time if it is not that interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cJnZ-tsKVU&t=1425s

The reason I post it is because of my experience with bad knees and knee pain. When I went on low carb keto diet my knee pain went away within a couple weeks. This guy is on a carnivore diet and his knee pain, bone on bone knees, went away. He says now if he eats any sugar the pain comes back where he can hardly walk. I probably would not have believed such a thing a couple years ago before I experienced it myself through my keto journey. My knees were not completely gone. I just had one spot at the edge of one knee joint that was bone on bone. So I was not nearly as bad as this guy. But based on my experience, I believe what he says that getting away from the carbs and eating meat only keeps his knees from stopping him from enjoying life.

Diet makes a difference.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)