AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New case 2150 case ih
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

mfro629
Posted 3/26/2020 14:41 (#8140700)
Subject: New case 2150 case ih

central illinois
Got a new case ih 2150.... talked to several guys that ran them last year and with the wet conditions many said disk openers were plugging... so when I went to talk to dealer about that when purchasing planter they of course didn’t know anything about that never heard of such a thing... fast forward to a month ago at planter clinic I mentioned it to case ih planter guru he acknowledged the problem and said you need new updated scrapers That scrap inside of disks for your soils... great get em ordered... fast forward to yesterday I called a number a friend gave me he said case covered the cost of his scrapers... but I got notified today that since my planter hasn’t gone to the field and hasn’t failed they won’t cover the scrapers... so I guess I will have to go drag it thru the mud tomorrow and muck up a brand new planter for 1600 worth of scrapers????? Wtf!!!!!

Either that or wait till it’s time to plant and miss out on a day why I’m putting scrapers on.... I thought case ih slogan was “up time” sounds like down time to me

Edited by mfro629 3/26/2020 14:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)