AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I think I will stay home.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chuck WI
Posted 6/12/2019 19:42 (#7555596)
Subject: I think I will stay home.

I needed to go to a friends mothers visitation on Monday. With building stuff going on at the winery I goat a late start. Not a big deal but I wanted to get through the line before it was time for the funeral.
Driving through a road on the end of Green Lake and met a county deputy, looked down and was doing 52 in a 45, thought is this my unlucky day, looked in the mirror and saw his brake lights.
Sure enough he turned around and turned the lights on. I got lucky and got a $10 ticket for not having current insurance card. I could have gotten a $173 moving violation, he said he appreciated my honesty.

Today I head into Oshkosh in the rain to do a little shopping. On the way out of Menards I stop at the street waiting for a car to pass. Next thing I know a van drives into the back of me. Luckily I had my hitch in the receiver and it saved my bumper. Hers not so much. I didn’t ask what she was doing or why she didn’t stop, she was glad I didn’t have any damage and I had know desire to call the cops.

So maybe I should just stay off the roads.

Chuck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)