AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2630 Internal Boundaries to FMX 1000
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Cander4020
Posted 6/11/2019 08:58 (#7553029)
Subject: 2630 Internal Boundaries to FMX 1000

Have two planters both setup with rowclutches, one is controlled by a Deere 2630, and the other uses a Trimble FMX 1000. The Deere system is working perfect. However the trimble system refuses to shutoff rows at the internal boundaries, but it will shutoff when it reaches the external boundaries or when it reaches the coverage map. All of our internal and external boundaries were created using either the John Deere Operations Center or by driving them with the Deere 2630 and RTK. All of the data has been run into JD Operations center. It was removed from operations center by creating a setupfile for a 2630. It was then transferred into Apex (Version 3.8.6). Then the data was taken from apex and put into SMS Advanced (Version 19.0.0), I have tried moving both the raw data and shapefile exports from apex to sms. with similar results.

I can take this data out of sms using a setupfile for deere 2630 and all of the internal and external boundaries show up and work but is there something I am missing with the Trimble system?

Using the same setup file from the same program is something we would like to stay with as all this data will be merged to create variety locator maps for the combine in the fall.

(tree (full).jpg)

(map (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments tree (full).jpg (37KB - 168 downloads)
Attachments map (full).jpg (23KB - 171 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)