AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Add boom valves/sections to 1194 rogator viper 4
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DevinF
Posted 5/15/2019 22:57 (#7499307)
Subject: Add boom valves/sections to 1194 rogator viper 4

Nwmo
I am wanting to add some boom valves and divide the current 20ft sections so I'm not over spraying as much in terraces. As much as i'de like to have Hawkeye I just can't see spending $20k+ for it no more acres than I am covering.

I know the rogator has a goofy setup with raven nodes and combo nodes plus valves with feedback circuit.

My first question is say I add 5 boom valves for a total of 10, I still will only have 5 switches on the joystick. Does this matter to a viper 4 can I just map the switches to control the extra boom valves as well as the original. For instance each switch would control 2 sections.

Where are the nodes on this machine, all I can find is the combo accuboom sense node in the cab and the product control node in the box on the right hand side of the machine back by the tank. My understanding is there should be a second boom/sense node somewhere.

Do the boom switches send a signal to the combo node to turn on a valve and then the valve turns on and the feed back wire from the valve goes to the other boomsense node to actually start painting the screen? Or do I have that backwards?

I know this would require a pretty substantial amount of wiring, does raven or agco have the wiring diagrams I would need to figure this out?

Edited by DevinF 5/15/2019 22:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)