AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2014 JOHN DEERE 5085M buy it???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

hillsideguy22
Posted 5/14/2019 19:33 (#7497441)
Subject: 2014 JOHN DEERE 5085M buy it???

Hey all, we lost my shop, wheel tractor, water truck, my grandpas 48 ford service truck, a personal dodge pickup, lawn tractor and 6 dirt bikes. Didnt have the coverage we should have but wont break us. Anyways, need a replacement utility tractor first, budget is around $35k, we lost a 1997 5400 with 540 bucket. Called it the hired man cause we used it for just about everything, all sorts of little odd jobs around the farm and house. Thinking i would upgrade size and horsepower and something newer. Dont really want or need the cab but not a deal breaker. Used the back blade to push snow around the mile of driveway but it was never big or powerful enough to push or pull snow when we got foot of snow or more.

Anyways found this one in texas, https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/32255807/2014-john-deere-5085m

No def on this model as far as i can tell which is a plus. Looks like google says the M's are fancier, little better built, then the E's? Id prefer reliability. It would be for blading gravel and snow, gravel spreading, pulling implements around and setting them up, working out of the bucket for when we need to reach things high, forks would be needed eventually for seed boxes and unloading the tank off the truck, possibly removing and reinstalling feeder house on the s680 deere combine. Thanks guys

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)