AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

20-20 Cab Control Module (CCM)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ironman
Posted 5/13/2019 08:09 (#7494543)
Subject: 20-20 Cab Control Module (CCM)

I have a Kinze 3200 planter with finger pick-up, Heavy Duty spring down pressure and ground drive. It also has seed sense and row flow with the air lift bags, manual air control and Tru-count box mounted air clutches controlled by the 20-20.
My question is this: Is there a provision to test the Tru-count solenoids without actually planting seed and driving back over the area to get the solenoids to energize. I was under the impression that with the Cab Control Module that I could bypass the automatic system and use the CCM to energize the tru-count air clutches. I came to find out that the CCM left switch simply shuts the whole system down, the 3 center switches are for either a hydraulic or electric drive system to load the seed meters and the right switch turns the auto clutches function off. Am I missing something?? What I want to do is simulate a static condition that would turn on or energize the tru-count clutches to make sure they are functioning while sitting still. I really don't see the value of the CCM control with a ground drive system.
Appreciate any advise.

Edited by ironman 5/13/2019 09:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)