AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

nine years ago
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jddriver
Posted 3/16/2019 14:03 (#7383978)
Subject: nine years ago

Greenwood Mo
we got a phone call " We dont want this dog will you take him? took two seconds to say yes and an 8 week old golden retriever NNEEEEDDYY dawg came home with us.We named him axle.He went with me on the semi he went with me checkin cows he went with me to church and waited in the car he was an awesome baby sitter very protective of our grand kids hated squirrels and possums let the cats sleep on him . About three weeks ago he started losing weight fast took him to vet and he had a cyst in his stomach that ruptured and the cancer spread like wild fire. We doted on him fed him marshmallows ( he would do anything for a marshmallow lol) loved on him .I took him to do chores Friday night and he supervised the two border collies but stayed in the car .I knew time was short.He held on till our granddaughter got here then he started slipping fast .Kami got to say her goodbyes and at 1220 am he started going into seizures and my son and I layed down and talked to him and stroked him and he settled down .and just slipped away at 1237 this sucks .Just got through burying him . Life goes on but this is going to leave a mark.If i knew how to post picture I would

Edited by jddriver 3/16/2019 14:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)