AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

244J Wheel Loader Questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

va1377
Posted 2/28/2019 14:13 (#7350335)
Subject: 244J Wheel Loader Questions

Northern Kansas
I'm gonna look at a used 244J payloader next week at an auction. It has 4000 hours on it. Is that way too many or will it be okay? Not gonna get major duty mainly for skid loader type jobs around farm and moving snow and stacking bales.

Some Questions I have:

1.) Is there different options on them as far as top road speed? I read one place they run 19 mph didn't know if they all did or if this is something you need to find out.
2.) How do you tell if it has ride control is there an accumulator on the loader arm cylinders? I figure there is a button on the dash as well?? Didn't know what it'd look like?
3.) It has a skid loader adapter plate. Is it easy to take on and off or should you just use a loader bucket with skid loader attachment? didn't know if that was too much weight when hauling bales versus using the wheel loader attachment?
4.) Will it dump in a Kuhn knight feed wagon 3070 model? It would just be for a backup but didn't know if that was an option or if they aren't tall enough.

Anything else major a guy should look over on it?? Any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)