AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Garlic Tabs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ben5398
Posted 2/19/2019 13:39 (#7330792)
Subject: Garlic Tabs

Central Illinois
I am curious what people have noted with garlic tabs and cholesterol. I was diagnosed off the charts last month and have revamped my diet. I will say I took the test after two straight weeks of such a bad diet I was living on cookies and junk food...I actually gained 10lbs in that two week stretch so the test may not have been valid, but either way was a good reminder.

I asked my doctor if I could do a couple months of trying to control it on my own and he agreed. I was already adjusting my life and this just pushed me that much harder. As a side during the week I am now eating a salad with walnuts and avocado every lunch, little olive oil .....yuke to the olive oil but I am adjusting. Eating three hard boiled eggs for breakfast. I have cut out most sweets but still a little here and there. I have started running again consistently and am up to 4-5 miles a day, I am hitting the gym every week day.

Yesterday I bought some garlic tabs as I keep hearing ads on the radio.

I am open for any other home remedies and such as I have gone this far (39) in life without a single daily medication and I dont want to start now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)