AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Son back to college final car accident update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 1/12/2019 00:12 (#7238956)
Subject: Son back to college final car accident update

west central Iowa
https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=794592&posts=8...

The link wasn't the last update I posted on my son's car accident, but it was the last one with a picture for comparison. The other pic is today in his apartment back in Ames for spring semester. We got him moved into his apartment and he has a new to him car, it makes the old man more nervous than when we left him at college the first time. He's doing well, got B's in the two online classes he took last semester and has been working 20 hours/week at the state research farm where he worked summers before. He still has some effects from the accident, I told to drive a nail about a month ago and he said, I can't hit a nail, so I started a bunch of nails in a 2x4 and had him work on it and he got a lot better in a short time.

I want to get in a plug for Durbin Auto in Jefferson, IA. The oil light started coming on intermittently on Caleb's new to him car on the way to Ames and I googled auto repair shops in Jefferson and Durbin came up, I called and he was able to check the car and tell us it was nothing serious and he wouldn't take any money.

Any way, thank God for his recovery and thanks to all of you for all yours prayers and thoughts, they meant a lot to me.

(IMG_20190111_174828702_BURST000_COVER_TOP (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_20190111_174828702_BURST000_COVER_TOP (full).jpg (83KB - 44 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)