AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Salesperson refuses to call my husband's phone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Suey
Posted 11/8/2018 20:31 (#7093768)
Subject: Salesperson refuses to call my husband's phone

WCIL

I'll give one more chance for this salesman to call my husband.   He only wants to use e-mail.    3 weeks ago Friday  we found out at 4pm that the automatic  door closer for our overhead  ventilation was broken in a hog building.   We can not get this guy to call my husband back.   Parts were sent and not correct.  Now all I can get him to do is back and forth with me with e-mail.   Every single e-mail has my husband's phone number.   I think I might have figured out part of this guys problem  besides not understanding ASAP.   He assumes  we have smart phones.    I just sent another e-mail trying not to go ballistic.  I have informed him that we do not have smart phones.   We can only answer e-mails  when we are in the house.    Thank goodness these are not newly weaned pigs  and we've been able to use the curtains has backup for ventilation.    But,  with snow and  predictions of  20's  I'm  concerned.    

I'm considering getting a smart phone for access to radar, weather reports and markets. But, it won't be my main phone. If a person says they are willing to pay for express shipping  shouldn't he  understand this is ASAP?    Tomorrow  he might find himself on Ag. Talk.    Sorry for the rant.   But, the possibility of sick pigs  is not making me an understanding old lady. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)