AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kudos to Drone Nerds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

trakman
Posted 10/7/2018 14:56 (#7031817)
Subject: Kudos to Drone Nerds

Central Kansas
Got my Phantom 3 Pro back from them about 6 weeks ago after it fell from the sky because of a broken propeller. It fell on some very hard bare ground and did a lot of damage. Not a cheap fix but it does fly much better than before the accident. Seems that the batteries will let you fly for a longer time. Maybe not much but it seems more efficient. I told them to only update the software if they though it was needed. I must have been really behind as I hadn’t updated anything as long as it would do what it was supposed too and fly for this novice pilot...lol

Anyway it took almost 4 weeks to get it in line for repair and return. They kept me well informed during that time and it looks brand new! They are located in Florida and I would recommend them to repair your drone if ever needed.

Oh, by the way, be sure and look at your propellers every few flights if you have ever tipped it over on landing as I have....and if it don’t sound right when launching, get it back on the ground! This was an indication that I had something about ready to turn into a disaster which it did!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)