AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble GFX 750 field IQ ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NE farm dude
Posted 9/8/2018 12:49 (#6976862)
Subject: Trimble GFX 750 field IQ ?

Auburn Ne
Currently we have a trimble 2050 in a kubota tractor with eze pilot to control pull type sprayer, planting and manure spreading. We bought a challenger 575d plumbed for hydraulic autosteer last year and we are wanting to get a second unit for that tractor. We are not a big fan of the 2050 for the simple reason its a real pain to move from tractor to tractor. Running the sprayer we are using field iq on the fmx 1000 app but we all like the precision iq app better for planting etc. We recently bought a 12 row white box fill planter and are wanting to put row shuttofs of some kind on it. Does anybody know if we would get the GFX 750, if we could use our field iq module and switchboxes from the sprayer to control tru count air clutches with the precision iq app since that is the only software that the GFX runs. Sorry for the rambling but i guess i am just a little confused how trimble is going about row shuttofs etc with precision IQ app. I really like the idea of the GfX having the nav controller and reciever together on the roof since that would eliminate a box in the cab. Or 2nd option would we be better off just going for a CFX 750 or FMX 1000. We do currently have a nav 3 in the Challenger but wouldnt be afraid to sell it if we go with the GFX 750. Thanks in advance
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)