AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NorthernNE
Posted 12/28/2017 07:22 (#6458785)
Subject: Trimble help

Need some help setting up some machines with Trimble auto steer. I have an Ezsteer setup with a 500 display in a floater truck but that's it for Trimble. I am wanting to go with a setup that I can run omnistar hp. Cell service is bad with all carriers here and I don't really need season to season repeatability. I want to go with autopilot and a cfx 750 display that I will move between everything. Any help with which equipment to choose and how to set things up would be appreciated. Preferably would like to watch for as much used equipment as I can. This is the list of machines I want to get set up first:

1. '95 8400 John Deere. It is auto trac ready with the hydraulic steering valve and the resume switch in the armrest. I have been running sf1 on this tractor.

2. Speedrower 160 NH windrower. I believe it already has the hydraulic valve on it and maybe a harness wired into the armrest. How can I confirm this?

3. Floater with ezsteer but all I plan on doing with this is swapping out the ezguide 500 and using the cfx 750 display so I'm guessing I need some different cabling?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)