AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZboom control of CNH 305 hydraulics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 10/12/2017 09:55 (#6303339)
Subject: EZboom control of CNH 305 hydraulics

I'm setting up another houle manure tank with a flow control system but not "innovating" this time and just controlling the manure recirculate (3 way) valve to control manure flow like everyone else does for these tanks. I'm using an EZG500/EZBoom to control flow and record application. Typically the ezboom controls a 3 way electric over hydraulic valve to open and close the manure recirc valve, however, I'd really like to just have the ezboom talk to the tractor hydraulics.

My tractor is an 06 305 and I do not have a pro600 monitor, but I understand the 600 could control or at least monitor hydraulic functions. I setup a mojortk hydraulic steering on the tractor and it was not steer ready (had to change steering valve and there was no wiring present that I could use ie. sensor harnesses, etc). I think the ezboom pretty much emulates a raven 440 functions so I would have the choice of servo or pmw outputs for control. Is there a way (a node or other convertor box) to get the ezboom signal to control the tractor hydraulics of one remote? I have not looked at the caseih remote valve setup, but I imagine I can't just unplug a remote and control it with the ezboom output (through the raven boost box), or could it be that easy?

thanks

PS: I searched for this subject and didn't find anything, but maybe I'm not describing what I want to do well enough.

Edited by Pat H 10/12/2017 09:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)