AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ParaDyme on a Challenger MT575D
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DG N. AL
Posted 10/9/2017 15:33 (#6297434)
Subject: ParaDyme on a Challenger MT575D

Hillsboro, AL

Does AgLeader offer a vehicle kit on the ParaDyme for a Challenger MT575D AutoGuide2 ready tractor.  If so, what is the part number?   The MT575D would be a CAN system.  I find kits listed for the 500A/B series, but they are full steering valve kits.  The D series has the WAS and valve already installed.  Are steering profiles available for the ParaDyme and MT575D?  Do you need a SA module or an ECU4 on the ParaDyme when Installing on a CAN steer tractor?  From looking at the install manuals for other CAN steer models, it does not look like the SA or ECU4 are required.

I have been looking for a used SteerCommand system for this tractor, but I am not having much luck.  I see several ParaDymes listed in the Classified with Glonaas and RTK unlocked.  How does the performance of the of the ParaDyme compare with the SteerCommand?  We will not use this tractor with steering a lot.  It would spread fertilizer and be a backup planter tractor.  So I can't justify the cost of a new system on it.   We would be using an Integra for the display.  We have 3 SteerCommand systems on other vehicles.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)