AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

whats the overall opinion of graham planter drives?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 10/6/2017 08:14 (#6290974)
Subject: whats the overall opinion of graham planter drives?

East Central, Nebraska
i am a small time seed corn producer, small time farmer and precision farming hobbyist. i really cannot justify the technology investment i have already but as you know it is very addictive. last year right at the end of the season i had a agleader electric clutch fail and every year i find myself replacing all chains and some bearings in season. i had been considering upgrading to electric drives of some sort but wasn't sure which direction to turn. spoke with an agleader dealer a couple times and was not too exited about that particular drive and pricing. spoke with precision planting and was super impressed by the drive they have but not so much having to throw all my agleader stuff in the trash, and give climate all my data, the price of it all, and i believe the agleader incommand is a far superior display. electric drives can make my day when it comes to seed corn planting. grahams lite seems to utilize all of the agleader modules i currently have in place running my rawson. the fact that i am already setup to run the motor they use and the cost is a fraction of what agleader wants and a small fraction of what precision wants this seems like a no brainer. thing is i dont ever seen anything on here about them.

i am likely going to give it a try and report back but if anyone has any user experiences they would like to share that is always helpful. thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)