AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cruizer 2 saving coverage maps on thumb drive
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ryank
Posted 5/17/2017 20:35 (#6022285)
Subject: Cruizer 2 saving coverage maps on thumb drive

SE Nebraska

I seem to have a bit of a problem.  I've got 2 Cruizer II's.  One that I run in the sprayer and corn planter to run the row/boom shut off controls and guidance.  One that is used in the bean planter and to do basic guidance on nh3 and dry fertilizer.  I haven't had any issues with either of these Cruizers saving data on thumb drives.  I just pulled the thumb drives out of both Cruizers to review coverage data, planting dates, etc. and neither one has any data on them. Prior to pulling both thumb drives I erased all the jobs off of both Cruizers. So there will be nothing on them any longer. It has always been my understanding that it should save each job as it is closed out.  The cruiser is always shut down properly.  Or I thought it should save the jobs as it is erasing them, or before it is erased. This is the same procedure I've always used.  Why do I no not have any coverage data on either thumb drive?  And is there any way I can tap into the memory of the Cruizer and get that data back?

Thanks guys

Edited by ryank 5/17/2017 23:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)