AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/14/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/14/2017 08:06 (#6016416)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 5/14/17*****

Good Sunday Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, and to the men that made someone a mother, you get a little credit too. Not much, but some. Haha. For some of you this day can be hard if your mom isn't here anymore. Do something today to honor your mom. I am blessed to still have my mom and Dave is too. Both are 93, in fact Dave's mom turned 93 today on Mother's day. I hope you have time to spend a little time with your mom today, or at least call her.

So how is the planting going. We have some corn in, but now need to make hay and they are talking more rain. Can't get in some of our fields, so it is frustrating and I can tell it is frustrating my farmer. Hope it is going better for others.

Now onto the scale. What is it telling you this morning? For Dave, he was up a pound. Not sure why, as he hasn't been snacking that I have noticed and has cut back on his portions. Me, I was up .2, not much, but still up. Hope next week will be better.

Short one here today, it is Mother's day and my son is cooking for me and the two grandmas. Means so much to me. Have a great day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)