AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

no coverage recording in 2630 with 20/20
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farmerlogan
Posted 4/19/2017 21:07 (#5972231)
Subject: no coverage recording in 2630 with 20/20

SEIA
Bought a new to me 2005 DB 60 36 row 20 planter. Had the precision guy help add a gen 1 monitor down pressure bags and lift assist bags, hydraulic compressor, 2 smart connectors, weigh pins, rums everything works as it should. He updated the software in March for the 20/20. The deere guys have helped hook up the planter, add a rate controller for liquid and a few small things. Went to try it out yesterday and the planter does not recognize shut offs on the section control page in gs3, with the second product enabled for recording of liquid it had turn on turn off times, and all swath settings for those. Deere comes out and installed new software in the planter, version 10.11 I think. Planter recognizes clutches and shut off times in gs3 now. I go start planting and have no coverage map on 2630. The recording source is set to auto in the tractor looking page, there is seed in the ground, the 20/20 has coverage map, but not the deere 2630, so my row clutches do not work. Deere says precision software is already out of date, precision says it is all ok. I am really getting frustrated and hope to reach out and see if there is a simple fix to this problem. I will update the software in the 20/20 to the 2017-2 and see if that helps. Any suggestions thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)