AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Great! I think i am going to have to buy a pricey net actuator for 567 JD roller.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

69zfarmer
Posted 6/9/2013 21:42 (#3147060)
Subject: Great! I think i am going to have to buy a pricey net actuator for 567 JD roller.

North Central Alabama
As i posted earlier i am trying to get the surface wrap working for the first time since i have had the baler for 3 years now.I was using it yesterday and every thing was going pretty good untill i wraped about my 20th. roll and the eject symbol never came on.I went back to look and the net started but never got cut.After trying different things like trying Wrap key and going to channel 14 and trying extend and retract key.I finally hit wrap key again and it finally cut wrap after putting about 25 wraps on the bale.After that when i would switch to wrap the Stop symbol would come on and flash.
I finished field out with twine.This evening i unpluged the wiring connector to the actuator,Checked voltage when using channel 14 and it was good,plugged connector back up and actuator started working again and Stop symbol went away.When i run the test on channel 14 watching amps when actuator extends the amps are too high.The amps are normal range when the actuator is retracted.
I did see the Battery symbol come on a time or two before trouble started but after i switched to twine it never came back on.Could the bad actuator drawing high amps cause the Battery symbol to come on?Where is the best place to buy a actuator?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)