AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

crown molding help -LOTS OF HOUSE PICS(14) *Edited*
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 12/1/2012 21:37 (#2727629)
Subject: crown molding help -LOTS OF HOUSE PICS(14) *Edited*

King City, Mo

We got some crown molding for a tray ceiling. We really like how it looked and now my wife and i would want to do the rest of our house with crown molding. The only problem is we have a cathedral ceiling in our living room and our house is 1.5 story so the upstairs bed rooms there isn't stuff stock on the shelf at menards for it.

Our roof it is a 10/12 pitch.

Any ideas?

We have found pics on google but need advice and ideas.

***********Edit Part*****

The paint line between the ceiling and the wall here is at a 10/12 pitch, what can we do for a molding?

This is the cabniets in the basement for the kitchet.

front view of house.

Center Dormer - ideas on how to trim that window...takes double decked scaffold to get to it....

My son's upstairs bed room. We'd like to do crown modling in this rm....

From the cat walk looking down into the living room.

bonus room, more angled ceiling that we'd like to crown mold.

Basement ceiling....we sprayed the joice flat black. Yes there are spots we need to touch up but are trying to get the upstairs done and had ran outta black when we got done painting. We are going to touch it up before we get carpet.

Master bed room. Wegot the crown modling installed here and the tray ceiling looks great. Put some blue rope lights in it on a dimmer and it's sweet. Feels good to see something finished after working your butt off on it and it turning out really cool.

The Kitchen - waiting on solid surface countertops and took the pic before the hard ware was installed. Cabniets are a rustic hickory. stone is snap stone on a multi pin wheel pattern.

Upstairs Bath with onxy top on. Tumble weed color. Snap stone that hasn't be grouted on the floor yet.

One of the two ground source units. This one is in the garage, it runs the upstairs/bonus room. There are two zones on it, one for the bonus room, and one for the rest of the upstairs. Main floor and basement are on seperate zones for the other unit that is in the mech rm.

Thank you to everyone who has made suggestions along the way. We are still working on trim, and some tile. I have to tile the farm bath shower, the master shower, aroundt he master tub, and around the tub/shower in the basement. Plus finish trim upstairs, start trim in the basement, so i'll prob have more questions but haven't posted new pics in several months.

Edited by lawfarms 12/2/2012 10:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)