AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

anybody else hate directions with URLs??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Buster 50
Posted 11/30/2012 12:48 (#2725045)
Subject: anybody else hate directions with URLs??

North West IA/western AZ

More fun with eBay. I tried to post a question to them on their message board. They politely sent me this email.

Hello 2rhubarb,

We appreciate your participation in the eBay Community Center. We are writing to let you know that we removed the following post:
I am having doubts as to whether an item he is selling is legitimate. When I looked at his feedback report I was amazed to find 1/2 of them were negatively worded. How does this happen?

In order for the community center, which is based on the eBay Community Values, to be a place where all members can feel comfortable interacting with each other, there are certain types of posts we remove when they are reported to us. The guidelines for posting in the forums are defined in the Board Usage Policy. Your post was removed for the following reason:

14: Posting listing reports or member violations. To report suspected violations, please use the online forms on the Investigations page. For clarification of this policy, please visit this page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/report-trading.html

We understand that most posts that are removed were not intentional violations. We invite you to take some time to review the Board Usage Policy via the following URL for clarification about the types of posts that we do not allow: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/everyone-boards.html

Again, we value your participation in the forums, and we appreciate your support.

Regards,
eBay Moderation Team

I use my wifes account so that is the 2rhubarb part. It appears that they want nothing negative on their board. I don't mind that so much as A) they make no attempt to answer my question. B)They bury me with regulations to read about what is proper. You go from URL to URL until you have forgotten what you wanted in the first place.

Edited by Buster 50 11/30/2012 12:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)