AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

********Weigh Ins 7/15/12 to 7/22/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/16/2012 09:13 (#2488169)
Subject: ********Weigh Ins 7/15/12 to 7/22/12**********

I knew it would happen eventually, but was really hoping it wouldn't quite yet. I had my first gain since Jan 2nd. In that time I had only one stay the same too, so guess I shouldn't complain, but I wanted to get down a few more pounds before I start in that maintaining. I figured it might happen this week as I started lifting weights to strengthen my arms and try to help firm up the bat wings. Now I know people say muscle weighs more then fat, but that is not true, 16 ounces of fat or muscle is still a pound. But what does happen when you first start lifting is your body retains water. So I will have to put up with that and hope I will pee it out. Also do anyone have trouble with the "other" bathroom habit? I try and get enough fiber in my diet, but sometimes things just don't "move" along. So it was a sluggish week for me...LOL

So the important thing here is to not let this gain get me down, oh, it was a 2.6 pound gain too. Didn't like to see that at all. So was up early and got my 5 miles with my walking DVD done, plus 40 reps of the two arm lifting things I do and my 40 reps of all my pre-surgery exercises done. So now I am ready to start my day and head up to the office and the power goes out. Crap, can't figure out payroll, can't fax anything. So will just have to play on the computer or read my kindle. Guess I could go and mow the lawn. Yes, I still mow twice a week because I water. I think between town and my house there is only one other lawn that is green.

OK you guys, hope you all had a better week then me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)