AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500 pin out?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cbSCNE
Posted 4/12/2007 10:36 (#135224)
Subject: EZ Guide 500 pin out?

South central, Nebraska
Has anyone located a schematic or determined the pin out of the db9 plug on the EZ 500??

I don't have EZ Steer, just EZ Guide 500. I will need to use the ADAPTIVE CURVE guidance pattern to match up with rows that were established years ago. Basically wanting to get turned into the correct row and coverage logging when running the sprayer.... Plan to add EZ Boom in the future but not right now.

I want to wire a foot switch to set the B point at the enf of each pass but not loose the switch function on the EZ Guide 500. Have heard the factory remote will disable the light bar buttons, don't want that.

I also want to cycle the coverage logging on/off remotely through a relay I have wired to my master boom switch. Can this also be done through the db9 connection? The relay would not be a momentary signal like a pushbutton switch. Again, I would not want to loose the function of the buttons on the light bar.

Basically I want to build cable with a foot switch to set B point during ADAPTIVE CURVE guidance patterns and, turn the coverage logging on/off with a remote switch without loosing the button functions.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)