AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmworks ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Kamp
Posted 1/5/2007 01:31 (#83145)
Subject: Farmworks ?

Central SD
I don't really understand how things work well enough to ask a good question, but I'll try. What all is Farmworks capable of gathering from the GS2600?
I see Farmworks X2 is supposed to be compatible with Field Doc and GS2. What all does that mean? Is Field Doc the do-all now, or is there still Spraystar? Seedstar? Harvest Doc?

Can you use Farmworks to setup farms,fields,tasks,chemicals,crops,boudaries,etc Can I save ab lines and transfer them to another card for our other 2600? Does it take a long time to download files like it does in Apex?

All we want right now is the ability to download our as applied planting,harvesting and applications, and a good record of what was was planted, harvested or applied. A pretty picture if you will, with a report explaining what the pretty picture means. I like having the GS2600 in our cabs, and they have for the most part worked pretty good in the field. The download time and the bugs getting loaded to the cards from Apex (which foul up the 2600) are very frustrating.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)